The lounge and restaurant located in the Main Villa opens out to a secluded beach front which is ideal for sunset cocktails or a romantic dinner under the stars. Casa Colombo Collection Mirissa prides itself on a personalised service and a laidback ambience that makes guests feel right at home. This is an ideal setting for a romantic getaway or even an intimate wedding. Other hotel facilities include a swimming pool, beach front equipped with day beds, sun lounges and a gazebo; room service, laundry service, baby sitting service
Palm Suite: Located on the upper floor of the Main Villa, the Palm Suite opens out to a balcony with garden views. Interior is furnished with twin beds that can be converted into a queen-size bed. This suite interconnects with the Beach Leisure Suite and is ideal for families.
Beach Leisure Suite: This suite opens out to a balcony with sea views and interconnects with the Palm Suite. Furnished with twin or queen-size bed.
Beach Balcony Suite: There are two Beach Balcony Suites – of which one is located on the upper floor of the Main villa and the other on the upper floor of the adjoining villa. These suites open out to private balconies with spectacular sea views. Furnished with twin or queen-size beds.
Beach Access Terrace Suite: This suite is situated on the ground floor of the adjoining villa and opens out to a spacious terrace furnished with a daybed. Has direct access to the beach. Is furnished with a queen-size bed. The well designed on-suite bathroom has an enclosed courtyard garden.
Lounge Pool Master Suite: This luxurious master suite opens out to a terrace with a private lounge pool and daybed. Has direct access to the beach. Furnished with a queen-size four-poster bed. On-suite bathroom has an enclosed courtyard garden.
– Go surfing and snorkelling at the crescent shaped Mirissa Bay located nearby.
– Whale watching excursions into the deep seas is possible during the season from December to April when the seas are calm.
– Explore the jungles of Yala and Uda Walawe National Parks and Bundala and Kalametiya bird sanctuaries.
– Experience the ancient southern heritage with a visit to the Mulkirigala rock temple in Tangalle or Tissamaharama’s ancient temples.
– Explore Galle’s 17C Dutch Fort – a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
– With prior notice, bicycles and a quad bike for guests to use can be organised.
– A private boat can be booked for sunset cruises, fishing, whale and dolphin spotting excursions.