Each of the ten suites is unique and intricately styled, most having the luxury of their own fully furnished private balcony or spacious terrace brimming with greenery. Lavishly decorated in a daring blend of colour and texture using exquisite furnishings and rich fabrics each suite preserves its individuality. Service is sensational and your every comfort is assured; sleep serenely between 400-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets and sample the delights of the hotel’s specially designed pillow menu.
The gorgeous lap pool, serene spa and steam room enhance the tranquillity of this centrally-located city hotel and provide you with ample respite from shopping and sightseeing.
Cosy bathrooms are characterised by mosaic tile detailing and feature rain showers, separate bath tubs and large vanities as well as plenty of soft towels and deliciously scented toiletries.
– Shop the city’s boutiques for everything from beautiful batiks, Indian silks and blue sapphires to stunning homeware pieces and antiques.
– Explore the wealth of culinary expertise: there are fine Japanese, Thai, Indian, Italian and Greek restaurants
– Take a helicopter ride above the city to get an aerial perspective
– Walk the Galle Face Green at sunset, fly a kite and sample some traditional street food
– Discover the country’s exciting artistic talent and the various small art galleries and exhibition spaces
– Indulge in spa treatments at the handful of world-class salons