A great deal of love and energy has been spent preserving the architectural integrity of this early 19th century English merchant house, while ensuring modern comforts of a family home.
The house is spacious and so is the garden, which will soon see the addition of a swimming pool – a rarity inside the Galle Fort. The property is fully WIFI enabled and all rooms equipped with modern amenities.
– Ride inland on mountain bikes to discover a stunning emerald landscape of paddy fields, white-washed Buddhist temples, and rural villages.
– Spend the day on one of the golden beaches along the coast: Unawatuna, Thalpe or Mirissa.
– Go whale and dolphin watching from Mirissa.
– The villa has a beautiful pool with sun lounges, great for when you want to take a break from exploring.
– Visit the virgin white tea plantation in Titagalla and learn how tea, cinnamon and rubber is produced.