Ceylon House sits in a quaint narrow brick-paved street with little outdoor cafés and residential Calcutta-tiled homes. Just the quiet little street you want after a day’s exploration and adventure.
It is a fully appointed turn-key villa complete with unique antique furniture and all amenities, including high speed Wi-Fi, local phone service, a stereo system, washing machine and dryer; and linens, kitchen equipment with a full size Western fridge, and dining service for twelve. Ceylon House also features efficient ceiling fans throughout, a pressurized water system, and motion-sensing security lighting for safety in the street. Discretely separate from the living area, the service area comprises a laundry and private staff bathroom.
– Take a guided tour of the Galle Fort or explore it yourself
– Go snorkelling just behind the Lighthouse in the Fort
– Yoga on the beach or in the privacy of your own villa
– Whale watching
– Bike rides through paddy fields
– See museums, antique shops, amazing jewellery, and fun souvenirs
– Take an aerial tour over the Galle Fort and coastline