Samudra comprises of two beautifully furnished bedrooms on the second floor, a very large living area with open-plan kitchen and a dining pavilion on the first floor that opens out on to a 55 x 15ft infinity pool. The pool is placed on a beautiful garden with direct access to one of Sri Lanka’s best beaches.
The villa is fully staffed including a chef, house man and night watchman.
– Ride inland on mountain bikes to discover a stunning emerald landscape of paddy fields, white-washed Buddhist temples, and rural villages.
– Spend the day on one of the golden beaches along the coast: Unawatuna, Thalpe or Mirissa.
– Go whale and dolphin watching from Mirissa.
– Head to Sinharaja and take a walk through dense, virgin rainforest, home to thousands of plant and animal species.
– Visit the virgin white tea plantation in Titagalla and learn how tea, cinnamon and rubber is produced.