The villa has a spacious master bedroom with a terrace and an adjacent small twin room for children, both occupying the upper floor. The ground floor is an airy open plan living area with cool polished cement floors, comfortable sofas with colourful cushions, a dining area, a trickling water feature and scattered plants.
A generous pool sits in the garden which stretches down to a quiet beach. At the end of the garden comfortable benches encourage an early evening cocktail while the sun drops effortlessly down into the Indian ocean.
– Ride inland on mountain bikes to discover a stunning emerald landscape of paddy fields, white-washed Buddhist temples, and rural villages
– Spend the day on one of the golden beaches along the coast: Unawatuna, Thalpe or Mirissa
– Head to Sinharaja and take a walk through dense, virgin rainforest, home to thousands of plant and animal species
– Go whale and dolphin watching from Mirissa
– Visit the virgin white tea plantation in Titagalla and learn how tea, cinnamon and rubber is produced
There are four full-time staff including an experienced chef who will look after your every need.
The Beach Hut is close to a number of beach bars and restaurants.