At SriLankaInStyle, we believe that the travel makes the world a better place. Experiencing new cultures and discovering different traditions reminds us of the overarching kindness of humanity, and encourages respect and equality among all people. Exploring sensational scenery brings us closer to nature and teaches us to appreciate and protect the world we live in. Getting away from our daily routines brings us joy and peace, and keeps us dreaming big.
Despite the dramatic impact coronavirus has had on travel in recent weeks, we know it won’t last forever, and now is the time to be planning and booking your next trip. Making your travel plans will keep you uplifted and inspired, and you will be helping to protect tourism in Sri Lanka which remains a vital part of the country’s economy.
We have been working with our trusted partners to put in place a special flexible cancellation policy for all bookings made between now and 31st December 2020 to remove financial risk for those who want to get ahead of the game and plan their trip now. The basic terms of the policy are:
- No cancellation fees will be charged if clients cancel their stay at least seven days in advance of their arrival
- This special policy applies to all new bookings made on or before 31st December 2020 for travel dates up until 30th June 2021
- In some instances, peak period travel dates are excluded and normal booking conditions will apply, which you will be informed of at the time of enquiry
- The offer currently includes over 90 hotels and we hope to expand this list in the coming weeks
- This offer also applies to domestic land transport but at present excludes air transport, where terms and conditions of the carrier will apply
- Our trip designers will keep you informed at the time of enquiry if the terms of an individual property or supplier is in variance to the terms outlined above
To take advantage of this flexible policy, and for a full list of the properties that are included in this special scheme, get in touch with one of our expert trip designers: we can be reached via email@example.com or +94 112 396 666.
We have taken further measures to protect our clients against financial risk by changing the payment schedules for all trips which do not fall under this new cancellation policy. We have lowered the deposit amount needed to confirm your trip to just 5%, with the balance not due until 21 days before you travel. See our Booking Conditions for more details.
You might also be concerned about the stability of exchange rates during the crisis. SriLankaInStyle normally quote in the appropriate currency for your country but we are happy to quote in GBP, USD or EUR to give you the freedom to decide how you might make your money go further.
There has never been a better time to plan your trip to the travel destination that everyone is talking about. We look forward to welcoming you or your friends and family to Sri Lanka very soon.
How to make this experience a part of your itinerary?
Our vision for our blog is to build an invaluable resource for independent inquisitive travelers wanting to travel to Sri Lanka in a way that goes beyond the conventional and takes people further and deeper both physically and emotionally. It’s about having a fuller, richer, more meaningful trip. We also want to be a practical resource. Every article is ‘actionable’, you are able to make it part of your itinerary in some way. For tips on how to make any of these tips part of your journey send us an enquiry