“ We have traveled widely and can honestly say that Sri Lanka will be one we would recommend. People are lovely and we had a fabulous trip! ”
Vijay was a total delight and was very helpful throughout our stay.
- Kandy House - Very nice establishment good food, staff particularly our butler was very attentive. Would recommend
- Jetwing Vil Uyana - Our room and plunge pool is very dark and there was too much vegetation near the pool we didn’t use it. But the staff was great!
- Dunkeld – Ceylon Tea Trails -My favorite place. Best food we have had and service was good too. So tranquil, relaxing and great background music.
My husband has wanted to come to Sri Lanka for many years. The experience has surpassed our expectations. We have traveled widely and can honestly say that Sri Lanka will be one we would recommend. People are lovely and we had a fabulous trip.
“ The entire time in Sri Lanka, we felt safe and welcome. The people were so friendly and the children absolutely adorable. ”
Kris is a wonderful driver in a very difficult place to drive! He was always cheerful pleasant and accommodating.
- Residence by Uga Escape - What a wonderful oasis in Colombo and a great place to being our fabulous journey. Very friendly and welcoming staff.
- Mud House - This is a unique and special place. So friendly and attentive. We loved the eco-friendly concept here. Our only wish that there could have been respite from the heat and bugs. Fans would be greatly appreciated.
- Kandy House - Kandy House is heaven! We loved this place. Perfect setting, service, food, cocktails, pool and a great butler.
- Tea Trails Castlereagh - Another heavenly lodging and we were so spoilt. The setting in the tea fields is spectacular. Tea time, cocktails with other travelers, it was incredible!
- Leopard Trails - A/C and fan in a tent, Hooray! This is a great glamping experience and we loved our guide, Avi! We felt very well prepared for the safari experience.
- Fort Bazaar - Again, we were so spoilt and don’t want to leave Sri Lanka. Very nice hotel right in front of the fort center with wonderful staff!
- Galle Fort Walk - We loved our tour guide in Galle. She was nice and passionate! She showed me the store, Embark, which helps local dogs, which we loved!
The entire time in Sri Lanka, we felt safe and welcome. The people were so friendly at the children are absolutely adorable.