Credit card fraud is always a threat: no country, company or individual is immune to the trend. That makes it even more important that all your holiday transactions and any personal information you provide are treated with utmost privacy and security. We have established anti-fraud practices in line with global regulations and are committed towards protecting the interests of our clients at all times. Our staff follow these procedures rigorously:
- All credit/debit card payments have the protection of Paysafe Group Limited and Stripe.
- We never request that you email your credit/debit card details. Our staff will phone you and quote your reference as proof of identity. Details will be shredded immediately after use.
- Every computer in our company is password protected for personal use and uses firewalls, automatically-updated anti-virus protection and Adware protection.
- All hard discs and portable storage devices are erased before they are discarded.
- Passwords for our admin system are restricted to users only and are changed regularly.
- Our office shreds all printouts of personal information after use that might be used to build up your personal profile.
- Any printouts of your details, such as flight information, are kept securely.
- Information sent to our office by post arrives in unmarked envelopes to reduce the chance of postal fraud.
- Our Sri Lanka office has 24-hour security.
- Company staff are checked, well known to each other and operate in a caring and responsible environment.
- We never spam – our email circulars are restricted to an occasional emailed newsletter and requests to be removed from this list will immediately be respected.
Please ensure that any holiday supplier you use understands and follows similar procedures. Some do, many do not. We recommend that you take care with all of your holiday credit/debit card transactions and, if you are at all unsure, pay in cash. Please keep your holiday memorable for the right reasons.